High Quality Roof Repairs in Essex S R ROOFERS – 01708 551714 / 07743 406 418
Your roof puts up with a lot of punishment over the years including heavy rain, frost, glaring sunshine and high winds, this can easily wear away at roofing materials or loosen tiles over time and that can lead to expensive rotting roof timbers or even endanger the general public. We provide our customers with a full roof maintenance service designed to identify problems at the earliest stage and professionally remedy them before they turn into a serious issue.
In many cases full re-roofing may not be the answer to your roofing problems particularly when a professional roof repair service can be under undertaken. Areas such as chimney flashings and pointing, valley channels, gutters, roof verges, ridges and hips can normally be repaired without the need to fully re-roof a property.
At S R Roofers we first asses and then identify the cause of any roofing problems so our solutions are the most appropriate for your needs. Regular roof repair maintenance is an important key to protecting your roof and preventing premature re-roofing and more severe roofing problems. A roof repair service also maximizes the life of your roof.
S R Roofers are one of the most highly regarded and respected roof repair companies across Havering and beyond. We are experts in roof repairs, complete new roofs, flat roofs and UPVC roofline. We have over 40 years roofing experience in the family business, meaning you have the assurance that all our work is carried out to the highest of standards and knowledge.
Over the years we have come up against every imaginable kind of roof leak possible and we are proud to say that to date we have managed to cure every roof leak we have been called out for! We believe that every roof is repairable and understand that not everyone can afford a brand new roof so we can carry out very thorough roof overhauls and roof repairs where required.
We undertake all aspects of roofing repairs including renovation, slating, tiling, felt repair and replacement, guttering, lead work, chimney stack work, ridge tiles, pointing, rendering and moss removal. All of which will not only prolong the lifespan of your existing roof but will also make your roof more attractive and give you that peace of mind for those rainy days!
Common Problems / signs that your roof needs attention:
- Debris on the ground from broken slates, tiles or defective mortar could indicate that there may be a problem.
- If you have missing tiles or slates, damage will occurs to roof felt, timbers or plaster ceilings.
- Moss, leaves and other debris can block gutters and valleys. Overflowing gutters can cause damp to penetrate when running down walls or to back flow into the roof area.
- Un-treated timber fascia and soffit boards will rot leaving gutter fixings unsafe and dangerous. New maintenance free UPVC plastic is advised.
- Hips, ridges and flashings can become detached in windy weather if pointing is not maintained. Look in gutters or gullies for signs of mortar droppings.
- Cracks in concrete flashings, provide gaps for driving rain to penetrate into loft area.
- Where a fuel fire is used check for smoke exiting through brickwork or at base of pots. Pointing and re-flaunching may be required.
- Split / worn out zinc and lead can cause serious interior damage if not dealt with.
- Cracked and split felt will allow water to damage flat roof decking if left, eventually causing timber to rot. Bubbles in felt also a sign that flat roof has come to the end of its life span.
Whatever your roofing issue, we can sort it. Call us now on 01708 551 714 / 07743 406 418 for:
- Repairs to tiled and slate roofs.
- Repairs to felt flat roofs and complete new ones.
- Fixing leaks, cracks and missing tiles.
- Replacing missing pointing to ridge and hip tiles.
- Roof renovations and complete re-roofs.
- Repairs to your roof’s lead and concrete flashings.
- Repairs to existing valleys or new ones installed.
- Chimney maintenance and re-pointing / rendering.
- Repairs to existing gutters and fascias where possible or install new.
So give us S R ROOFERS a call, you will be in safe hands! Call 01708 551 714 / 07743 406 418
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html